Monday, May 21, 2018

You are wonderful (string art) ...........


Hello, it's Anja again with another card and a technique for you.






The last couple of days I came across this technique "String Art" on several places at the internet. And ofcourse I had to give it a try. It is really very nice and you will get great a great outcome. So I created a card with it.






First I rinsed some twine in a refill of an inkpad but you can use maybe alcohol inks or any other kind of ink.

 
I used two pieces of cardstock and layered them in an old phonebook or you can use a journal of some kind. Between those layers of cardstock I rolled up the twine.
 


Next you close the book and press it down with one hand with the other hand you pull the twine out of the paper layer.


And watch here the lovely result you got.

 
I cut one paper down to a cardsize and sponged a background with a stencil.
Cut out the word you four times and layered it and sponged the bottom with some ink.
White heat embossed the sentiment on a black strip of paper and adhered it to a topfolded white cardbase. To finish of the card I placed some waterdroplets.
 
 
Stamps;
 
 
 
Dies;
 
Stencil;
 
 
 
Don't forget to join in the fun over at the facebookgroup or here at the blog with our challenges. We love to see what you create.
 
Have a great week;
Hugs Anja

 

1 comment: