Sunday, July 23, 2017

A Window of Flowers

Hey all! I actually thought of making another round of Shaker Cards but I got distracted with another plan. But I hope you'll still enjoy this card as much as I do.



So, I've started by making a little die-cut with the tag/banner shaped die with another piece of watercolour paper. I used this die-cut paper to make a little "window" for my flowers.

I've stamped the same flowers multiple times and heat embossed them in White. Everytime I stamp, I hover back the die-cut piece to see which space is still empty.

I then use my prima watercolours to colour in the flowers. For the sentiment, I used the Alphabet sticker but because I ran out of the black ones, I just used a light colour and use a black marker to colour the alphabets and then gloss it with Glossy Accent. 




Prima Watercolours



Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment