Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Hello and hugs

Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space. Raluca here with a new card using a few awesome stamp sets.



I looked through my small collection of embossing powders and saw that I have only 2 colored ones, one pink and one green. I loved he green one and I wanted to use it on kraft cardstock, so I searched for a solid stamp and I decided to go with the Clustered Leaves. 



On a kraft cardstock die cut with the largest stitched rectangle I stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed in green the stamp in the center of the panel. With the help of Misti I stamped once the leaves and then I rotated the panel and stamped again. Following the same steps I stamped the leaves from the "Time to say thanks" set in the corners. For more interest I added a few white splatters on the panel.
Then, on a cream piece of cardstock I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark and heat embossed it in green and adhered it in the center. I mounted the kraft panel on a cream card base and my card was done.



How do you feel about colored embossing powders and how many do you have in your stash? I think that I should add some more to mine, too :)



If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card - will have to try using my coloured embossing powders more. So far, they sit in their drawer and don´t get used much, I rather stamp colored and emboss in clear on top. Or use metallics/white/black, but that doesn´t count as coloured, does it?

    Greetings, Christine

    ReplyDelete