Monday, January 2, 2017

Hello 2017!!!!!!!


Hi there it's Anja on this first Monday of the year 2017. I hope you all had some great holidays and I wish you a very merry and happy new year. I hope this year will be filled with lots of creativity and many, many cards and inspiration.



 
 
 



My card for today is a new year's card. Sometimes we forget to send someone a christmascards or it will not be in time so we can send another wish card for the new year to come.
I also wanted to wish all our create a smile fans a very happy new year!!!!!!!!






I started with stamping the different words Hello at random on a topfolded white cardbase.
I stamped the clockface onto some white cardstock and cut it and colored it.
The clockarms are adhered with a brad so you can turn them.
I stamped the numbers 2017 and fuzzy cut them and colored them with copics.
Adhered everything to the cardbase and finished of the card with some enamel stickers as well.
Rounded the edges of the card and there it is.






Stamps;

Time flies, Just saying hello and Crystal numbers.



Enamel stickers;









Ofcourse we have a new challenge for this month and we hope to see your creations and be inspired like last year.

Have a great week;
Hugs Anja

1 comment: