Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Best Wishes (sneak peek)

Hi everyone! Raluca here with a new card that it's also a little sneak peek of some stamps that are soon coming to the store.




I had the middle stamped piece from a project that I worked before and I really wanted to use it, so I decided to make it the focal point of this card.



* on a mint cardstock I stamped the Solid Hexagons stamp using VersaMark and I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.
* I took the leftover piece with the stamped floral wreath and I added a few sentiments and then I colored it using some colored pencils from my stash.
* I added two black glitter strips to the middle panel and popped it to the mint panel using craft foam.
* I added some craft foam on the back of the mint panel and adhere it to my white card base.
* I embellished my card using a few clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and my card was done. 











If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca



No comments:

Post a Comment