Monday, August 15, 2016

Treat yourself........

Hi there it's Anja again on this monday with another card for you to share.

 
 



I wanted to use all those different little stamps in one card. And again focussing on the patterned papers.





I started with a topfolded white cardbase.
I used a panel slightly smaller the the cardbase of patterned paper.
I diecutted a "window" out of this patterned paper by using the double stitched rectangle diecut on his side so to speak.
I stamped all the little stamps and colored them and cut them leaving a little white outline.
I adhered them into the window some with foamtape for some extra dimension.
I wanted to make some king of screen for my window so I diecutted several little banners out of patterned paper using the lovely tags XS.
Adhered them to the card with some twine and stamped the sentiment.



Stamps;

Served up, Message in a bottle.


Patterned paper;



Cool cuts (dies)

Double stitched rectangle dies, lovely tags XS.








Please join in the fun over at Facebook, instagram or here and show us what you create.

Have a great week,
Hugs Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment