Monday, June 22, 2015

Welcome little one.....

Hi there it's Anja again and for today I would like to share three cards with you.






My sister in law asked me to make some baby cards for her stash so I was looking at all my CAS stamps and deciding which one I could use.




The first card I made for a baby girl in obvious pink colors.
I took a white cardbase and sponged light gray ink with the skinny chevron stencil.
Diecut three sizes of the banner die out of some patterend paper and white cardstock. I created a shaker element with the middle banner die. colored the sheep from the Eggstraordinairy egghunt with copics and fuzzy cut it. White heat embossed the sentiment from Underwater love onto some vellum and cut it in a cloud form. Used some clouddies to diecut some more little clouds out of some white foam. Put some sequins in the shaker and adhered it all to the cardbase. Tied some twine around the biggest banner.


The second card is for a boy in aqua/blue colors.
I cut three panels out of some watercolor paper and made a "underwaterscene"with distress ink. Stamped the little bubbles from Underwaterlove in white ink, colored the narwhales with copics and fuzzy cut them. White heat embossed the sentiment and placed some sequins.

The last and third card can be used for both, boy or girl, I guess.

 
Again took a white cardbase and layered some scraps of the patterend paper from the Sending Sunshine kit. Copic colored the little bird from the Uplifting stampset and cut it leaving a white space around the image, I stamped the sentiment from Underwaterlove at the banner from the image. Diecut some clouds out of white foam and placed some washi-tape and enamel stickers for some extra interest.
 



Stamps;



Paper packs;



Enamel stickers;



Washi-tape;





When you are making baby cards you don't always have to use the obvious colors pink for a girl and blue for a boy. Try to use other colorcombination and you will be surprised how great they will go with baby cards.
When you use the banner dies try stacking them together you can do so much more with them.

1 comment:

  1. All cards are awesome! The first is cuuuute as can be!!! So soft colors and fab design!
    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete