Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday Stencils #5 and some news :)

Happy sunday everyone!

It's Sunday Stencils time!
(I realized today that I called the videos "Stencil Sunday"instead of Sunday Stencils - stupid me. I need to get more focussed :)


Today I used the Snowmen Stencil-Set and our new German Christmas sentiment Set Schöne Bescherung to create this quick and simple card.
And of course I am happy to use the great WOW Embossing Powders :)




Watch the video to see how the card was created:




Two more things I would like to remind you of:

1) We're currently looking for our December Guest Designer:
2) We added to products to our shop. Check out our brand new Chipboards - they're so beautiful!



Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous stencil video!! I love that you've embossed with them...I have never tried that!
    I am really loving those gorgeous chipboard pieces too!!

    ReplyDelete