Monday, October 20, 2014

Snowfun...........

Hello there it's Anja,  at the start of a new week.
Hope you all had a nice weekend and I don't know how the weather is where you live but we had an amazing weekend here over at the Netherlands. It almost felt like summer.

But for today I have a wintery project for you since we would love to showcase the new stamps and stencils over at create a smile.

And since we are still in the month october we are working with the great WOW! embossing powders.

For years I started scrapbooking and made many layouts but the last couple of years it became more and more cards. So now and then I love making layouts and who said you can't use the create a smile stamps for layouts?

On this layout I made a background with the stencils wave of stars and the lots of stars using the calypso glitter embossingpowder.
I also stamped a row of smiling snowflakes.

Two nice snowmen from the cool buddies to complete the layout.
The sentiments where white heat embossed on some torn vellum and that's about it.
Here and there I placed some waterdrops to finish the layout.


 
Have you ever used the create a smile stamps for layouts or other projects? We would love to see what you create and why not join in the fun over at the guest designer search?
 
Have a nice day and see you next week.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment