Sunday, February 18, 2018

Gather The Copics - Part 1!

Hey everyone! Today, I've dug out my copics which I've been ignoring for a while because I've been watercolouring almost everything. So, I thought it would be a great challenge for me to give my copics some love again and try to make cards for the next few weeks using copics. 

Of course, to start, I had to make it a rainbow card. I've gathered the copic colours I wanted to use first. Next, I've just coloured my white cardstock with streaks of colours. 


Next, using my paper trimmer, I've trim them all into strips of paper. Keeping the width all the same but the length varies and fill the card base. 


Next, I've die cut those postage edge circles and added the sentiment. To finish the card, I've sort of embellish it with splatters of black ink. 






Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Mail Call : Christine is looking to decorate her office with your beautiful Create A Smile cards creation. Send your cards to Merremstr. 21, 47053 Duisburg, Germany.



Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment