Friday, July 28, 2017

Happy Snail Mail for You!

Hi there!
Samantha here with you on this lovely Friday! Today I have a quick little card to share with someone who needs a pick me up!





     

I just think that little snail is SO cute! And I love that there are two different sized snails available! I was originaly going to use both, but ended up just going with the largest sized snail!


Join me as we make this card!

- stamp and color that little snail image (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and watercolored onto some Bristol Smooth Vellum Mixed Media paper)
- once dry, fussy cut and add foam tape
- on the card front, ink blend in greens! (I used Cracked Pistachio and Twisted Citron Distress Inks)



- splatter some water and ink onto the background- stamp the sentiment under the image
- add washi


Raise your hand if you love one layer cards?! Not me...by far!! I think they're gorgeous, but I have the hardest time with them!! If you do love one layer cards, this could EASILY be remade as a one layer!


How adorable is that cute little snail?! He's from the Lovely Critters stamp set! And the first part of the sentiment is from the Happy Mail mini stamp set! I finished off the sentiment with the Mini Birthday set!
    

All of the Create a Smile Christmas themed stamps are on sale!!! Get them while you can!


~Samantha



    


2 comments: