New month, new series! 😀 This time I'm gonna show you four creations during the month of May using my favorite Distress Ink techniques. So let's start with the first one: INK BLENDING...
I love creating with distress Inks and how versatile they are. Because I did not use them as much as I would love to, this month will be all about them.
- stamp with a clear sticky ink on paper that you like for blending, I used watercolor paper
- add white embossing powder and heat set it
- start blending with low pressure and with the lightest color
- add more and different colors until you like the result :-)
- I added some fun details (I used Stickles by Ranger)
I'd love to see what you create. Show us your projects on Facebook -> Create A Smile Friends & Family
Only a few days left and Create A Smile will be back from their moving break! :-D
Thanks for stopping by! See you soon :-)