Sunday, October 9, 2016

Let's Get Inky Part 2

To be honest with you, I've been really sick all week. I have been here in Germany during winter but usually only for a month. But it's been a while since I'm at a place which changes weather so fast. And since I've moved to Germany, my body isn't doing a good job handling the weather changes :( 

Point is, I'm sorry if the card today isn't too impressive. I wanted to play with the Geometric set and my ink pads again. 

Today's card is super easy. Like last week, I took out my ink pads and picked out the colours I want to use. Of course, I went with a rainbow order again. 



Going Graphic Stamps

Various Inks

Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


2 comments:

  1. Hi Marina, I hope you feel better soon. Germany's weather is most of the time a challenge, but your body will get used to it.
    Still a lovely card.

    Greetings, Natalie

    P.S.: I think your blog-link is missing a "blogspot.". You should change the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete