Monday, May 16, 2016

More summer fun........


Hi there, you probably expected to see another card with that great new kit but for today I would like to share this card with you. It's another summer fun card which you could easily make with the new kit.


 




I would love to incorporate several stampsets in my card for today. Something old and something new and create a nice background for my scenery.


 

 

I started with a topfolded kraft cardbase and stamped the cute palmtrees tone on tone to create a soft background.
I cut a banner out of white cardstock and stamped the bird once and mirrorstamped it. Colored the birds with copics and stamped the flowers and colored them. Fuzzy cut the flowers and arranged them onto the card.
Adhered the banner onto the cardbase and stamped the sentiments.
Rounded two opposite corners to finish of the card.
 
 
Stamps;
 
 
 
Cool cuts (dies);
 
 

 

Some stampsets are limited so if you like what you see make sure to get them before they are gone. The new beach Party Kit is also limited so don't wait to long. Once it's gone it's gone.

1 comment: