Monday, January 4, 2016

Masculine card......

Hi there it's Anja today I hope you all had some great holidays and are ready to get creative with us in this new year 2016.

Here the card for today......





I Always have a hard time making masculine cards. The son of my girlfriend has it's birthday in a few days so I had to make him a card. I think the lion goed well with a masculine card so why not make a group of lions?



I started with a top folded kraft cardbase and stamped the hearts at random with versamark watermark ink. I clear heat embossed the stamps thus creating the background. I diecut a frame out of the patterned paper and stamped the lions using masking in the frame. Colored them with copics. The sentiment is white heat embossed on a black fishtail and to finish of the card I rounded the corners at the bottom.



Stamps;

Lovely critters, color your heart out and monster party.


Patterned papers;

Sending Sunshine



Use masculine stamps for your cards and use the darker colors. To give the card a more feminine feeling you can use hearts or even flowers and still create a masculine card.
If you emboss your stamps with clear embossingpowder you get a nice tone on tone effect on your card.







We are searching for a guest designer for februari and who knows it might be YOU!!!!!!!

Have a great week,

Anja


3 comments: