Wednesday, March 11, 2015

You Are Awesome

Hello there, Michelle here. I am here to share another card and video with you. Today I am using the beautiful Botanical Love set, along with Friends In The Woods for the sentiment.




 
 
As soon as I saw the large flower in the Botanical Love set I knew I wanted to watercolour with it. It is just so pretty so I wanted it to take centre stage.





You will see in the video that I heat embossed the flower image and coloured with Distress Markers using water and a paintbrush. I love the colour range that the Distress Markers have. I added the sentiment, from the Friends In the Wood set, along with some sequins and a rhinestone.







To get a softer watercolour look, apply the Distress Marker from a slick surface (I used an acrylic block) using a paintbrush and not directly on to the paper.







Thank you so much for taking the time to visit the Create A Smile blog today. I hope you are enjoying the peeks of the new products that will be released on Friday. Have a lovely day!

4 comments: